Here are the revised Officials Sign up Sheets (as of 2:30pm Fri Feb 21):
Thank you to all who have volunteered to help at this meet. I have tried to accommodate everyone as much as possible. Please let me know asap if you see any issues and I will address them. Also, please redirect to anyone who may not receive this. I have added new families to the list but there may still be some errors.
- Please be at the pool Saturday for 12 pm at the latest for the officials address. Sunday at 11:00 am.
- We will meet in the community room on the main floor.
- We have a few new families helping out. Please introduce yourself and lend a hand where needed to make them feel comfortable.
- We do have a dress code at swim meets to help easily differentiate the roles of officials.
- Timers wear white shirts and black bottoms.
- Strokes and turns judges should be in red shirts, black bottoms.
- Chief timer: white shirt
- Head lane timer: red shirt
- All other officials are in red.
- Any helpers, students or runners, please ensure they are dressed comfortably and with appropriate clean footwear as the pool deck does get wet.
As always, there will be food for the officials in the community room but please supply your own water bottle to refill as needed on the deck.
Again, thank you to all!
See you this weekend.