NORAC Mission, Vision, Values
The Northumberland Aquatic Club is a non-profit organization providing professional swim instruction, training and coaching for children and adults of Northumberland County. The operations of the club are overseen by a volunteer Board of Directors elected annually by the membership.
Our mission is to be recognized as a premier competitive swim club supporting swimmers of all ages and abilities within a professional and instructional environment.
Our Vision is to:
- Provide opportunities for all who are involved in the Club to improve their skills and qualifications
- Provide coaches who are able to meet the needs of each swimmer while challenging them to reach their highest potential
- Have family members actively contribute towards the success of the Club.
NORAC will operate in a manner based on our values:
- Be proactive and innovative
- Communicate openly respecting Club policies
- Promote good sportsmanship and social responsibility
- Act with honestly and integrity
- Promote a healthy and positive environment
- Be fair, equitable, transparent and accountable
- Respect the confidentiality of personal information
- Respect swimmers, coaches and families
- Support the decisions of the Board of Directors
- Abide by the Club’s Codes of Conduct